The Zambia National Defense Forces invites qualified Zambians to apply for the recruitment period to join any of the available positions to contribute to the defense of the country.
In this way he/she is eligible to apply at all military posts and headquarters available for the general recruitment of soldiers and professionals dedicated to the force.
To be part of the Zambian national service recruitments, you must meet all the criteria and parameters that are required during the new registration periods. We share with you everything you need to know and prepare yourself.
- Candidates who are applied for service in Zambia must complete the following list of national requirements:
- Be Zambian citizens and have their nationality through an original Document or Identity.
- To have an optimal level of health and medically proven to fulfill all the tasks that he/she plans to perform in service. To this end, you must be willing to undergo medical tests and body check-ups, in addition to endurance, strength and fitness tests.
- You must be between 18 and 25 years of age to be a regular soldier, both male and female. And for technical professionals and other fields between 18 and 30 years old.
- Be single and have no children.
- Have a minimum education level (ECZ) with the development of basic scientific subjects for recruits. For this you must have original certificates from 2016, 2017 or 2018 onwards with their respective school certificate.
For technical professionals, must have a higher rank of Bachelor’s degree or have fulfilling diplomas in medicine, engineering, chemistry, masters or proof of professional skills.
- Have good conduct and a clean record with no criminal record.
- Submit letters of recommendation from LC I, LC III, GISOs with mandatory signature to confirm good behavior.
- Present current papers and legality compliance with no forged documents, as it would be seen as a national crime and guilty as charged with fine or imprisonment not exceeding two (2) years, or both.
Zambia National service recruitment 2020
The Zambia National service recruitment 2020/2021 period until last October 16, 2020, the period in which the postulation examination scores were notified.
For now, the new slot for the 2021/2022 period has not been published by the entity, although it remains on standby to enable the new members of the defense corps.
Even so, the announcement will be updated and checked with official messages from the Zambian defense for the submission of applications and changes to the forms that have also not been published.
According to the Zambian Forces leadership, they shared that there has been increased interest from participants to join the various components this year, so they caution to keep an eye out for the publication of the advertisement to be included.
The options available in protection components are the Zambian Army, the Zambian Air Force and the Zambia National Service, a civil defense and public works organization.
Selection and Screening
Applicants who aspire for selection for the entrance examination will be contacted via e-mail to notify them of their selection and will be notified of their eligibility within the respective center.
The application for the same can be made online only on the official website of the Zambian entity and not through third parties or by alternate routes maliciously.
These tests will be sent to the registered participants who have completed all the above mentioned requirements and passed the physical tests that keep them optimal for the position.
The selection process is extensive and thorough to ensure that all initial requirements are met, so the most important step is to have organization and security in each of the steps and documents sent.
In this way you should take enough time to gather all the personal information that is necessary to pass the first round and aspire to take the admission test.
This is how you will be able to have a better chance of admission and not generate loss or lack of the steps that result in a rejection of the application to be part of the admission components.
Membership and Workforce
In Zambia there is a high number of people who are trained to fulfill the role in the Zambian National Defense Forces, constituting a total of 5.99 million people who come under the name of “Workforce”.
These include an average of 3.041 million males between the ages of 16 and 49 years of age; and over 2,948,000 females between the ages of 16 and 49 years as well.
With these figures, the national system finds 1-749 million of these men and a total of 1.688 million women who have passed the characteristics trained and fit for military service.
Each one of them meets the possibility of receiving the call by the force and fulfilling under the seven fundamental values of the component: loyalty, respect, duty, personal spirit, selfless service, integrity and honor.
All the principles and values together are maintained from the first day to the last, regardless of the rank or name achieved, must be followed by all who wear the uniform.