Known as the 8th largest retail store in the United States, Target was founded as the discount division of Dayton’s Company. The brand offers clothing, home appliances, food, and even medicine. In the 2000s, the parent company was renamed Target Corporation and it has been called that since. Founded in 1902, Target is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States.
Does Target ship to the UK?
No, Target does not ship to the UK, but I have designed a process to ensure that any Target orders are shipped to the UK without any problems.
This involves using a freight forwarder: a warehouse in the US will accept your Target order and ship it to you in the UK.
This is the exact procedure, explained step by step.
How to Get Targeted Orders Sent to the UK?
Step 1: Choose a Parcel Forwarding Company
Choosing the right parcel forwarder is a big deal because this decision will determine you how quickly you will receive your order and how much you will have to pay for the service. I spent many hours thoroughly researching eight different parcel forwarding companies, rating each company on a variety of relevant metrics. Here are the top five metrics I reviewed:
• Service fees: How much they charge to provide their primary package delivery and pick-up, plus ancillary services like storage long term, repackaging, consolidating packages, etc.
• Monthly/Annual Fees: how much they charge in the monthly or yearly fee, if applicable.
• Price transparency: What can I learn about their pricing structure before sending my order to their warehouse?
• Speed: How fast will they process my package.
• Customer Service: How satisfied other users were with their service and how quickly/accurately responded to my questions.
• After reviewing the data I have gathered on these and other indicators, it is clear to me that Planet Express is the best choice. Their customer service team responded to my emails quickly and thoroughly, they have thousands of 5 star reviews online and their fees are consistently lower than any other freight forwarder I have worked with. has reviewed.
Here are a few other things I like about Planet Express:
• Planet Express has duty-free warehouses in Oregon, so you can avoid paying sales tax on your orders.
• Planet Express bundles multiple packages into one box, greatly reducing shipping costs when making multiple purchases.
• Planet Express sends you free photos of your package as soon as it arrives at the warehouse.
• Planet Express offers incredibly cheap storage for your packagesEach package comes with 10 days of free storage, but after that Planet Express only charges one cent per pound per day. That means storing a 1lb pack in their inventory for a month is just $0.30!
Step 2: Send your order to Planet Express
As soon as you register with Planet Express, you will receive a unique mailing address in their inventory. Once you’ve decided on the items you want to buy, simply enter your Planet Express mailing address instead of your personal mailing address and you’re good to go.
If you cannot enter your home address as your credit card billing address, you can also use the Planet Express warehouse address without any problems.
To learn more about Planet Express, including how it looks in the Planet Express Dashboard, watch the video below.
Step 3: Track Your Package
As soon as your order arrives at Planet Express warehouse, they will send you a picture of the package to let you know it has arrived. You will also have the choice between a variety of shipping options.
I find that there are usually at least 4 shipping options for 4 different price/speed combinations. Sometimes there can be 10 or more shipping options, it just depends on the weight, size and value of your package.
In general, sending Target items to the UK is extremely easy and smooth. The costs are low and in my experience you’ll save money as buying directly from Target is often cheaper than buying from other comparable UK retailers. If you’re shopping from Target or any other retailer that doesn’t ship to the UK, I’m sure you’ll find this method helpful.