What cars get over 40 mpg?
Best Cars Over 40 MPG
- 2023 Hyundai Sonata. Pros. Large trim lineup. ...
- 2023 Hyundai Elantra. Pros. Spacious interior for the class. ...
- 2022 Hyundai Ioniq. Pros. Standard hybrid and plug-in hybrid options. ...
- 2023 Honda Accord. Pros. Attractive interior styling. ...
- 2023 Toyota Corolla. Pros. ...
- 2022 Toyota Avalon. Pros.
What cars get 50 mpg?
Gas-Electric Hybrids With the Best Gas Mileage
- Hyundai Ioniq: 58/60/59 mpg.
- Toyota Prius: 58/53/56 mpg.
- Hyundai Elantra Hybrid: 53/56/54 mpg.
- Honda Insight: 55/49/52 mpg.
- Toyota Corolla Hybrid: 53/52/52 mpg.
What car has 70 mpg?The Trident Iceni Grand Tourer is purported to offer top-of-the-line performance and amazing fuel efficiency.
What cars get 42 miles per gallon?
Used Cars That Get Over 40 MPG
- 2019 Chevy Volt. Chevrolet's first mainstream hybrid, the Volt is a solid vehicle with forward-looking styling with 42 combined mpg. ...
- 2018 Mitsubishi Mirage. ...
- 2018 Honda Accord Hybrid. ...
- 2019 Hyundai Ioniq. ...
- 2019 Kia Niro. ...
- 2018 Kia Optima Hybrid. ...
- 2019 Toyota Prius. ...
- 2019 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid.
Is there a SUV that gets 40 mpg?Powered by Toyota's ubiquitous 2.5-liter I-4 and two electric motors—one at the front paired with a CVT and one at the rear axle giving the crossover all-wheel drive—the RAV4 Hybrid makes 219 hp and is rated at 41/38/40 mpg.
10 Cheapest and Most Fuel Efficient Cars: 40+ MPG and Below $20,000 Price
Is there a 60 mpg car?According to the EPA, the only vehicle to eclipse the ever-elusive 60 mpg threshold is the 2022 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid Blue. Though there is plenty of competition in the 50 mpg plus range, the Ioniq Hybrid Blue stands out as the ultimate hybrid in the game.
Are there any cars that get 100 mpg?The BMW i3 can be had with an available tiny range-extending gasoline engine, making it either an all-electric vehicle or plug-in hybrid. As a plug-in, it has an EPA-estimated 100 mpg-e rating.
What is good mpg for a car?You want something that is efficient, economical, and has minimal running expenses, which means that you will save a lot of money on fuel and maintenance in the long run. As for a new car, a good MPG is around 50 to 60.
What car gets 136 mpg?The Hyundai Ioniq Electric, best fuel-mileage car with 136 MPGe (150 city, 122 highway).
What car gets 65 miles per gallon?The ECOnetic Fiesta that Ford sells in Europe is a sporty little five-passenger hatchback that gets 65 mpg and emits less CO2 than a Toyota Prius.
What Honda gets 60mpg?One of the most fuel efficient cars on the road, the 2004 Honda Insight seats two passengers and has an EPA estimated fuel economy rating of 60 mpg in the city and 66 mpg on the highway.
Is 40 mpg good for a car?The mpg figure simply refers to the number of miles you can drive using one gallon of fuel. As a rule of thumb, an efficient car will do more than 60mpg. Anything more than 50mpg can be regarded as decent fuel consumption, but if you're getting less than 25mpg, efficiency probably isn't your priority.
What car gets 52 miles per gallon?Toyota Prius Gets Record-Setting 52 MPG. Ad-free. Influence-free. Powered by consumers.
What older cars get over 30 mpg?
20 Used Cars Everyone Can Afford That Get At Least 30 MPG
- 20 2011-2013 Ford Fiesta.
- 19 2006-2011 Honda Civic.
- 18 2010-2013 Honda Insight.
- 17 2007-2010 Hyundai Elantra.
- 16 2010-2012 Lexus HS 250h.
- 15 2004-2008 Toyota Prius.
- 14 2005-2010 Volkswagen Jetta TDI.
- 13 2011 Kia Rio LX, SX.
What car gets 58 miles per gallon?2022 Hyundai Ioniq
The 2022 Hyundai Ioniq is arguably the most fuel-efficient gas-powered car you can find on the market today. It gets 58 miles per gallon in the city and 60 on the highway — you just can't beat those numbers.
How can I increase the MPG of my car?
How to Improve Gas Mileage in 5 Steps
- Clear out the extra clutter. There are some items you should keep in your car, like an emergency kit. ...
- Limit idling. ...
- Keep your speed steady and within the speed limit. ...
- Check your tire pressure. ...
- Perform regular maintenance.
How many MPG is normal?Most vehicles these days will get an EPA-rated 20 miles per gallon on the highway.
What mph is the best MPG?7. The Energy Saving Trust says that the most efficient speed you can travel in a car in terms of achieving the best fuel economy is 55-65mph. Any faster, though, and the fuel efficiency decreases rapidly.
Does mpg go down with age?This topic has been discussed a lot, but most experts don't believe that age will affect fuel efficiency. Sure, a car made in 1999 will probably not get the same mpgs as a car in 2019, but that has less to do with the age and more to do with the way the car was made.
What engine is best for mpg?Generally, a four-cylinder engine offers better fuel economy than a six-cylinder. Its better fuel economy is mostly due to having less horsepower but also by being smaller and reducing the weight of your car. Add in turbocharging, and there's even more improvement in fuel efficiency and performance.
What Honda gets 70 mpg?The Insight earned an EPA fuel economy estimate of 70 mpg‑US (3.4 L/100 km; 84 mpg‑imp) in highway driving, 61 mpg‑US (3.9 L/100 km; 73 mpg‑imp) city.
Is a higher mpg for a car better?FAQs: Miles per gallon (MPG)
A good MPG is subjective depending on the car and fuel type, but it's always the case that the higher the number, the better. Is a higher MPG better? A higher MPG means your car is consuming less fuel as you're driving. Therefore, the bigger the number, the better.