The Standard Chartered Bank Zambia, officially Zambia Plc, is a commercial bank in Zambia and a subsidiary of Standard Chartered. Approved by Zambian Bank, Central Bank, and National Banking Authority. Stanchart Zambia is a leading bank serving large corporations, high-end individuals, and medium to large enterprises. Actively, it is one of the largest commercial banks in Zambia. As of December 31, 2017, the bank had total assets of US $ 8.851 trillion (US $ 893.8 million) and a net asset value of US $ 873.5 million (US $ 88.2 million).
The Bank’s activity
The bank is engaged in retail and commercial banking, as well as the provision of other financial services. We also operate in the securities services sector. Its segments include corporate and institutional banking (CIB), retail and commercial banking. The CIB segment includes operations, corporate finance, loans, trade finance, cash management, deposits, and transactions with other corporate clients. The CIB segment also includes Treasury, which provides centralized risk management and operations. The retail-banking segment includes customer segments such as retail, priority, and corporate customers. The retail-banking sector offers services such as current accounts, savings, time deposits, trade finance, overdrafts, business loans, and investment services. The Commercial Banking segment manages mid-sized businesses located between CIB and retail banking.
Less is more
You will notice a clear view. If you’re using an iPad or other tablet, the screen is now spacious and tactile. Moreover, if you haven’t signed up yet, it’s easier than ever.
All features are now available in My One-Click Dashboard. Choose your account details, view credit card statements, pay bills or send money. Click the summary icon to return to the account summary.
Quick Setup and Inbox
Click the name to customize all settings, update details, and read inbox notifications.
Transaction Monitor, Payment Calendar Use the Calendar feature to track past and future transactions on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. Making payments on a schedule means you’ll never miss a bill payment again.
TALK TO US
They’ve brought these improvements to your attention. This is just the beginning. However, I would like to hear your thoughts on our way.
All standard bank account holders can now easily apply for eBanking using their debit card details. Just click the login button on the home page and select the link for instant registration.
Follow the instructions and you will be ready to start using the online banking portal in minutes.
All you need to do is sign up for an internet compatible PC and online banking, and you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Update your account information – check your deposit and investment account balances and transaction history
- Payment of invoice
- Print statement of account
- Immediate transfer to a local bank account
- Transfer (international bank account) and local bank)
- Download application
- Checkbook and request statement of account
- Change user ID and password for added security
- Email service Create an account to receive notifications
The only way to connect to Zambia’s Standard Chartered Bank is to register on the website.
You can register immediately using your debit card details by visiting this link, selecting Bank online, and clicking Instant Sign Up. You can also call the bank (free call on all mobile networks) call center or access your nearest Standard Chartered office.
Can I access the service from abroad?
Yes. If you can access the Internet using your recommended internet browser, you should be able to access the service.
Security of this service / Security of personal information when using the service / What kind of security measures does the service adopt?
This service uses 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). It is one of the strongest crypto technologies commonly used by online merchants, banks, and large brokers around the world. All online transactions between you and your bank are protected by up to 128-bit encryption, which best protects your information from disclosure to third parties.
Can I log in using an ATM PIN code? Or do you use the My Phone Bank PIN code?
No, Internet banking usernames and passwords are unique to this service. However, you can use your ATM card details to instantly sign up for online banking and keep your forgotten username or password.
Standard Chartered Before signing up for Zambia’s online banking service, you’ll need the following items:
- Active Standard Chartered Zambia bank account.
- Debit or credit card.
- The mobile phone number linked to your Standard Chartered account.
- A smartphone, laptop or tablet with active internet connection.
How to Apply for Standard Chartered Bank Online
follow these steps:
1. Visit the official website of Standard Chartered Bank of Zambia.
2. Click Log in to Online Banking in the upper right corner of the website.
3. Click Continue Sign in again.
. Standard Chartered Bank You will be redirected to the online banking portal in Zambia.
5. Scroll down to the “New Online Banking” section.
6. Choose the best option by registering with an ATM, debit or credit card, or Temporary ID and SMS PIN.
7. In this case, it’s still “Sign up with a debit, debit or credit card”. Then click this option.
8. Next, read the Terms of Service carefully and make sure you understand them.
9. Check the small box behind the Terms of Service.
10. Then click on I accept.
11. Click on the small empty box and choose between a credit card or a debit card and a subscription to a debit card.
12. Select “ATM or Debit Card”.
13. Next, enter your ATM or debit card number.
1 . Enter the PIN code.
15. Enter the card expiration date in the order of months and years.
16. Make sure that all the data entered is correct.
17. Then click Next.
18. You will immediately receive an SMS with a temporary password.
19. Enter the password you received via SMS and click Next to confirm your phone number.
20. Then enter the desired user name.
21. Set a strong password that combines letters and numbers.
22. Click Next to complete the registration.
Here’s how to apply for Standard Chartered Online Banking in Zambia
How to access your Standard Chartered online banking account
To access your Standard Chartered bank account, please follow the exact steps below.
1. Visit Standard Chartered Bank Zambia’s website.
2. Click Sign In to Online Banking at the top of the page.
3. Click Continue Connection.
4. Enter your username.
5. Enter your password.
6. Make sure you have entered the actual details.
7. Click Login to log into your account.