We have had people come to us with questions, relating to web design and development. Most of them want to join online marketing and start making money online, while for some its to put there business online. Hence the most commonly asked question is how much is a website in Zambia? Well the cost of building a website varies, and depends on the specifications. First things should be for you to come with a decision, this should entail how you want your website developed.
After reading our article you be on your way to either, making your website, hire a designer or start with development. Essentially this guide answers how much does it cost to get a website done? and importantly how much is a website in Zambia.
In trying to determine and evaluating how much is a Website in Zambia. Everyone ,must understand the basic questions, which involve web design.
- Do you wish to hire a web designer? If this is the case then cost might be lower, its something agreed upon. Most web designers in Zambia, actually charge prices based on the amount of pages and specifications of your website.
- Are you going to design a website yourself? The fourth question involves doing it yourself. Yes its actually very possible making a website yourself, without hiring a web designer or developer. But you need basic knowledge on the core fundamentals of web design, which you can learn through boot camps, web development articles, and YouTube.
Cost of building a Site In Zambia
So how much is a website in Zambia? Lets do a detailed web design and development price evaluation analysis to determine the cost. We use three professional methods discussed above, to measure how much each method of designing your website will cost you.
Hire a Web Designer
First step in knowing how much is a website in Zambia, involves hiring someone to do the job. Web designers charge in price ranges from as low as K1,000 for a single page website, K2,000 for personal blog with 1-3 pages, K5,000 for website with more than 10 pages, K10,000 eCommerce and organization websites. But most of the time these are just development websites, minus the web hosting cost and server rentals. Hence when making an estimation for website costs remember to put important requirement into consideration and these, involve hosting, domain and premium cost of a theme.
Cost of Hiring a Web Developer
I’m sure you have come to understand difference between any design and web developer? If not, find time to see how to know and find your good web developer. Don’t just hire be sure that person is capable of the job, especially if what you’re looking for is a custom website. Developers can make make anything from (SAAS), which stands for Software as a service Apps. Another advantage of using web developers is the core understanding over web security, protections and SEO.
Good developer will be able to bullet proof your website from cyber attacks and malware penetration techniques. Web development cost in Zambia, starts from as low as K3,000 for personal websites. Mtechzambia offers great web design and development services at an affordable cost, starting at K700 ZMK. We recommend them for your web design solutions. What ever you need from professional websites, Apps to Saas software. Mtechzambia, has professional team that will work with you, turning your idea into reality and give your business an online presence.
After working with other companies in the past, it was clear charges had been just too expensive, imagine paying K30,000 for a website? Aah right that’s what to expect, more especially if you intend the site to be used for business and organizational purposes.
|Web Design Prices||Type of Website||Added Costs||Costs|
|K1,000||1 – 3 Web Page Personal website||Domain Registration||K120.00/Year|
|K3,000||3 – 10 Web Page and business blog||Web hosting||K200.00/Month|
|K7,000||10 – 50 Web Pages Business website||Purchasing WordPress Theme||K1,000|
|K15,000||50 – 200 Web Pages eCommerce and Organization Website||Search engine optimization and security||Free|
Building a Website Yourself
Final method is doing it yourself. As explained above, you will need to learn ways and methods about web development. Choose a blogging platform or content management system. Learn web development from scratch, to make your blog. because in the article we are only covering cost of building a Website Yourself and how much is a website in Zambia.
Prerequisites and how much is a website in Zambia
- Buy Domain Name: Find a good domain name to serve as the web URL for your platform. Don’t forget to pick something easy to remember and only buy your domain from trusted domain sellers online. Domain name costs from 8.00 dollars annually, while other companies charge between $10.00 to $13.00 per year. Ensure your domain has privacy on to safeguard you details from public access and identity theft.
- Purchase Web Hosting: Finding hosting space for your website is very important and should be your sating step. Get shared hosting from any company of your choice, but we have those we recommend after having worked with them in the past. Cost of renting your web server is $1.99 per month to $75.00 dollars depending on the type of server you need for your business from virtual private server, dedicated or shared hosting packages.
- Purchase WordPress theme: Final step should be for you to buy your theme an online theme to give your platform, that look it deserves. Whether using Drupal, WordPress Joomla, its best you buy a premium website theme. Cost of themes start from as low as 30.00 dollars, just search online for “buy a premium wordpress theme”, and thousands of online websites will pop up for you to buy any template.
If you need help with your website, finding web designers, App development, fixing bugs and errors, even search engine optimization. Please let us know down below in our comment section and we will help you out.